Bowson Engineering Limited was established in 1990, based in Stoke on Trent is a family owned and run company with strong values at the heart of our business. Our core business is founded on the manufacture of Sheet metal kiln cabinets. In addition, we subcontract our services individually or combined; these include cnc punching, laser cutting, bending, fabrication and powder coating.
We engage with customer design and look at cost effective ways to manufacture optimising work processes to create savings. Utilising Solidworks 3D modelling software we are able to work with customers to create new products or enhance existing designs.
Our past experience includes the following
- Work benches
- Smoking shelters
- Platforms to raise working heights
- Machine guarding, Bottle cages, safety barriers
- Stillages for movement and storage of products in a range of environments
- Charger cabinets, computer cabinets, lap top trolleys
- Deer tower – replacement of traditional wooden structures for galvanised steel structures for longevity and safety
- Mobile steps, fire escapes
- Bottle cages
- Foldable Furniture trollies for storage and movement.
- Degassing Chambers
- Pallet gates
- Roller Tables
- Kiln Hoods – ventilation canopies
Here we value customer satisfaction, quality and reliability with a fast turnaround. We can offer bespoke custom one offs including large batch runs. With our professional work force, quality comes as standard, where no job to small. Our aim is to meet your needs in the shortest possible time for the best price and giving the best possible quality.